A hearing aid evaluation and cleaning. It’s important to keep up with the day-to-day maintenance of your hearing aids. We will show you how to clean them at your appointment, and we’ll work with you until you’re comfortable cleaning them and changing the wax guard.
- Clean them daily.
- Change the wax guard monthly.
- Store them in a dry environment and away from pets.
- Never wear them while swimming or bathing.
- Change the batteries regularly.
- Bring them to us every six months for an evaluation.
Leave A Comment